PRODUCT MANAGER – Madrid/Barcelona/Bilbao/Logroño
For more than 25 years, we have provided solutions and services in hosting and registration of Domains. The collaboration with our clients over this time, has allowed us to acquire a deep knowledge of the sector and a great experience, a fundamental part of our heritage.
With a human capital of more than 300 professionals and a wide range of solutions and services, we have become a key reference in the hosting market.
Our goal is to create value with our proposals anticipating the needs of our customers.
If you are attracted to the idea of being part of this sector, to contribute with your effort to keep the company growing and to participate in its success, do not hesitate, Arsys Internet is your company.
WE HAVE OFFICES IN LOGROÑO, ALCOBENDAS, BARCELONA AND BILBAO, SO YOU COULD WORK IN ANY OF THEM DEPENDING ON WHERE YOUR RESIDENCE IS LOCATED.
We invite you to participate in the selection process that we started to incorporate a PRODUCT MANAGER IN OUR DEVELOPMENT UNIT. The profile we appreciate:
- A successfully completed university degree with a focus on engineering, Math, IT or a similar focus.
- 2+ years' experience working as Product Manager or Product Owner.
- You have practical experience in a technical product and / or stakeholder management role in the IT environment as well as agile methodologies.
- You have a readiness of mind to analyze complex issues and find creative approaches for new products.
- Stakeholder management exposure / experience working with distributed teams.
- Good understanding of cloud services and technologies and or you are a cloud enthusiast.
- You are a strong communicator (business fluent English skills, German is a plus).
- You can lead teams as a functional lead, collaborate with different backgrounds, find the best solution for our customers and get things done.
- You analyze and translate complex needs to executable and prioritized requirements to deliver outstanding product results.
- You enjoy advancing topics, act on your own initiative and on your own responsibility.
- Some knowledge of products based in new technology fields (AI, IoT,…) and strong desire to learn emerging technologies and to innovate is a plus.
- Your confident and convincing appearance in moderation and presentation situations in front of internal and external stakeholders as well as internationally distributed development teams round off your profile.
And his/her tasks and responsibilities:
- Work with business stakeholders to assemble product requirements documents such as use cases, business process diagrams, technical and functional requirements, acceptance criteria, etc.
- Coordinate business stakeholders and technical implementation teams towards project delivery, participating in the agile process, support QA team and release planning.
- Creation of product concepts for new products and improvements, which you continuously check and adapt to market requirements.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales business units on the positioning of products in the portfolio and their evolution.
- Analyze technological trends and evaluate competitors as well as partnerships and work out strategies to optimize product positioning and options to incorporate them into the product portfolio.
- Create strong collaborations with cross-functional teams and stakeholders, making use of various backgrounds, perspectives, fluent communication and knowledge in order to create great products.
- Define product scope, roadmaps and KPIs to improve products, solve customer problems and achieve business goals, ensuring business/IT alignment across projects.
We offer you:
- A stable job.
- Continuous training by the company.
- Work in a unique, flexible and close environment, where the average age of your colleagues is 32 years.
- Flexible schedule because we believe in strong work-life balance and are focused on making sure you have a positive work experience.