SECURITY ENGINEER – Logroño
As a member of the Arsys Security Team, you will work for Spain’s largest hoster and contribute your knowledge and experience to better protect our systems, customers and office landscape. The team is part of the global Information Security department of 1&1 IONOS, Europe’s largest hoster. We offer an exciting, international field full of globally scalable Internet and telecommunications technologies. The associated cyber security challenges require reactive, short-term but also preventive and sustainable solutions from an engineer.
- You support the team in running global monitoring solutions like an Intrusion Detection/Prevention and SIEM systems. You implement your own rules and adapt them continuously to the changing threats.
- You play an active role in detecting, analysing, triaging and resolving security incidents.
- You provide security consulting to internal customers on a professional basis.
- Depending on your skill set, you conduct security audits and penetration tests. If needed, you invest time to implement the needed tools on your own.
- As part of the team you will support Arsys Security in their daily tasks.
The basis for this challenging position is sound experience in the field of technical security as well as the necessary motivation and passion to keep your knowledge constantly up to date.
- You have a solid hands-on knowledge of IT security, e.g. by having a university degree or years of on-the-job experience.
- You know the essential security tools in your respective field and you’re not afraid to implement your own tools, if needed.
- Preferably, you have scripting experience (e.g. in Python, Powershell) combined with knowledge of operating systems (Windows and/or Linux).
- You will convince with your confident and communicative appearance and your consulting mentality will lead to goal-oriented solutions.
- You have a quick grasp of new topics and can become familiar with them very quickly.
- Since you are part of an international team, good written and spoken English is a must.