PROJECT MANAGER – Logroño
For more than 20 years, we have provided solutions and services in hosting and registration of Domains. The collaboration with our clients over this time, has allowed us to acquire a deep knowledge of the sector and a great experience, a fundamental part of our heritage.
With a human capital of more than 300 professionals and a wide range of solutions and services, we have become a key reference in the hosting market.
Our goal is to create value with our proposals anticipating the needs of our customers.
If you are attracted to the idea of being part of this sector, to contribute with your effort to keep the company growing and to participate in its success, do not hesitate, Arsys Internet is your company.
We invite you to participate in the selection process that we started to incorporate a PROJECT MANAGER. The profile we are looking for is the following:
- Technology Education (Computing Science, Telecommunications Engineering or similar)
- Very high level of English (leading meetings) and good communication skills.
- Audit and evaluation of projects outcomes
- Project management certifications (PMI, Prince2, Scrum,…) are a plus
And his tasks and responsibilities:
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Leading the project team and organising the various professional people working on a project
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Making sure that all the goals of the project are met and the quality standards are met
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
We offer you:
- A stable job.
- Continuous training by the company.
- Work in a unique, flexible and close environment, where the average age of your colleagues is 32 years.